Saturday 22 January 2011

Saturday

With respect to my Owner

This week has been a busy one and a quiet one to.

RL has been very busy and with work being a bit difficult of late and new technology due in just around the corner I have been working extra hours and have been to tired or my mind to pre-occupied to come on line each night this week and so have hardly seen SL this week. I was on line with my Owner on Monday and Wednesday but other than that apart from some time on Friday evening today was the first real time I had spent on line

With that in mind my Clinic and Studio building is now up and thanks to the wonderful YT I now have up Mama Allpa signs on my clinic! I have started to put all the furniture back in there too but it's still a work in progress currently! My Dragon's are now a week old and I have had an egg hatch that I brought today and now have 5 dragons! However for some reason they are all male so I need to go on the search for a female at some time today! My Owner was on for a little while this evening and we saw a few of our friends in Glint yesterday after we had explored Nayeli and then went on to spend a little time in the Bordello before my Owner had to leave once more

During the week my Owner and I have done some more work on the land and slowly it is taking shape! I have a few changes to make over the next week or so....tonight I get to see my Owner for a few hours and next weekend I may not see him at all depending on circumstances as he will be away.

V now has her Spaceship back and all over Glint there are signs warning the Dragon not to go near...I myself am surprised at how things are turning out but well I guess only time will tell...Citizens have been advised to choose where they stand and me I am on the fence....I love La Prez she is wise and caring she has the interests of her people in the PRG at heart and we all respect her (well those that are not on the Dragon's side of course) but well I have a soft spot for the Dragon...Sir Gold was a gentleman the very first time I met him and has a warm place in my heart so I sit on the fence biting my nails and wondering where it is I should stand....for now I hide behind my Owner knowing that he will protect me and watch with wide eyes at the development reading the DDI (Click here to read the latest) as often as the bottle on my shore washes up with a new copy and whenever we pop to Glint I read one there to.

So that brings you all up to speed.....except for one thing which there will be a separate post on tomorrow....watch this space....

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment