Tuesday 4 January 2011

Submission - a cursed word?

With respect to my Owner,

OK so for all those who have been paying attention to my blog near the end of last year your know that I was trying to find out what submission is, what it means to me and why/if I am a submissive.Well in my quest I have found answers and I am happy that I have found out who I am....I have found myself...I am a submissive....but on the journey I have found surprising information from various sources that Submission has become a cursed word. I have tried to understand why this is the case and so here is why I think this is....think back to the relationship your parents had as you grew up....would you describe your own mother as a submissive? Did your father carry the dominant/leader role?

Here's the thing over the last 30-40 years women have been taught by society that its all about Girl Power and being equal to men, we are reminded that we have our rights thanks to a group of strong woman who stood up for what they believed in and woman have fought their bosses to be paid the same as their counterparts of the male world so with that comes the same power the same stress the same workload. The thing is society has forgotten that as much as women like to successful and have that equal power (and here and now let me state that I do believe in most things Men and Women are equal) gender roles clearly show that men and woman have different sorts of power and that's what keeps the harmony in the world. Mother Nature was designed to keep everything in balance and that's where submission comes in. If all women were powerful and had stressful masculine lives the world would have a masculine overload.....I mean take infertility, this is a subject very close to my own heart, a lot of unexplained infertility is caused by the masculine lifestyle a woman leads (OK here comes the science bit) a man's testicles are on the outside of his body to keep them at a cooler temperature. It a well known fact that as you get stressed your body heat increases and that would be no good for the cargo he is carrying so with that in mind switch the thought to a woman as we get stressed and get hotter we damage our own cargo inside our bodies leading to problems later on and as we choose to follow the men of the world and live the same lifestyle they do we put our bodies through stresses and strains that the female form was not designed for...OK so this is a simplified explanation but I think I get the point over to you.

So with all that in mind we grew up believing that we must be strong and not surrender to a man (or more dominant woman) as that is a sign of weakness! Well here and now let me squash that thought....one thing I have learnt and I know I stated before most woman may enjoy the control that they get in their ordinary everyday lives especially at work but behind closed doors they give in to their desires and give that control to another. To surrender to the person who protects them and makes the decisions as the dominant one in the relationship gives them a thrill that no amount of masculine power could ever hand to them.

Surrender or Submission is the ultimate goal and thrill and should not be feared it should be embraced....its about time that women who want this feeling who have this desire this burning need should give in to their submissive side and live their life the way they want to. Yes we have purely dominant women just as we have purely submissive men there is nothing wrong with this at all and again it is Mother Nature's way of keeping the balance but what I am saying here is that submission is not a curse its a blessing!

So be proud to be who you are....for me I want to give myself to the man I love....I want him to take all I give to him and nurture it in his hands...I want his guidance and to know that I am his

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment