Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year - welcome to 2011 - Love and Happiness!

With respect to my Owner,

Happy New Year welcome to 2011

As I write this I have been up for just a little over an hour....last night I had the honour of seeing 2011 in twice once for my own time zone and then 5 hours later for my Owner's time zone and which was more fun and meant more to me? My Owner's of course but it was fun to tease in between that he was a year behind me! Still my Owner and I had a long night together last night on SL and chatting as we RP'd we share intimate moments which left me purring and him growling in delight.

Love is a wonderful thing when the connection is right and it works it's so strong nothing could spoil it....we both discussed last night how far we had come since we first met and it's true we have come a very long way as we both had desires that grew and were answered by each other....we still have a long road ahead 2011 is going to be a great year but it will be a difficult year in places and as long as we make sure that we make time for us and keep each other close we will be fine....2012 will be an even better year but that's a whole 12+ months away and what matters for us right at this moment is the here and now.

In both RL and SL I have 2 collars with my Owner I am sure I have told you that before....1 is my everyday collar and at Christmas that collar became a copy of my RL collar...the other is for more adventurous times and is a metal one with a Heart shape lock on it and currently in SL it is the 2nd one I am wearing...because my Owner and I are enjoying each other and pushing boundaries. So if you see me with a different collar on you know why! 

So last night as we saw in 2011 for the 2nd time we made sure that the bond and connection between us was tightened and later today we will be doing much of the same as we spend more time together...laughing, joking, strengthening the bonds that pushed us together as well as indulging in sexual desires, pushing limits and being tested....2011 is a year for us to explore and grow together.

I am his Submissive Owned and I will shout that for the world to hear....I am happy, loved, protected, wanted, needed and desired. In return I love, need, want, desire, trust, protect, respect and honour him. Yes we have a very solid relationship we have seen many others come and go we have had our fair share of heartache but that is all behind us what we have now is a bright future so as we wave goodbye to 2010 and welcome 2011 with open arms my eyes are wide open....for once I feel like I know myself...I feel like I have found who I really am and where I belong....in his hands I can only grow stronger....I will learn whatever it is he teaches me about us himself and me, I will repay his love in bucket loads, I will be respectful of him at all times just as I have always been.....I have 1 major personal goal this year to achieve and today I start on that road....it's not a new year resolution as such it just so happens it co-insides with the start of a new year and I have until the end of October to achieve it...he supports me in it he understands why I need to do this and I know he will be the rock I need to get me through it but by November I hope to be a completely different person and I know with his love and support I can be....and while he is my rock I will be his as his personal life goes through more changes over the next few months....but both of us will be stronger for it as people and as a couple!

Signed his submissive owned

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully said, Sel and from what I know of you both.... Every word of that is true.

    ReplyDelete