Thursday 6 January 2011

Roleplay...What is it?

With respect to my Owner,

OK so I do a lot of RP in SL with many many people in many different ways from general ordinary everyday situations to intimate moments and everything in between. I am able to swap my RP to suit others I can lead I can follow I can emote where needed to help carry things along I can step aside to let others shine and take centre stage and I am more than happy to help newbies to find their feet as they learn the ropes!

For me RP is the one thing that people should really learn to do well, it allows you to communicate on so many levels and helps to not only make the scene feel real but creates memories and friendships that can last a long long time. Getting so caught up in the RP and in that particular moment can create the same endorphins that sex or petting an animal does which makes you smile and is good for you! Good RP feels real you feel it flood through your body your emotions become linked and you open the barriers which would normally be closed or reserved for RL situations

I am not saying that there is a particular style of RP that everyone should use but what I am saying is that every-one should put some effort in it....if I RP with whole sentences or use paragraphs then match me. One word answers and a moan here and there really don't cut it....match your RP partner it's more enjoyable that way!

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment