Friday 7 January 2011

Stepping deeper in...

With respect to my Owner,

I don't think my Owner will mind me explaining this to you....as a submissive I am on a learning curve....I am learning what it means to enjoy the feelings that I have suppressed for so long....feelings I have not acknowledged properly before I met him. With that comes a realisation of what it is that makes us both tick as he walks this learning path with me. He has told me on many occasions that he wants me to understand and enjoy the feelings and needs I have and take comfort from them. It's his support that allows me to do this that allows me to soak up information like a sponge and use the bits that excite me and quench my own desires.

Over the last 13 months our relationship in RL has grown and blossomed we have evolved and come out the other side different people in some ways and better people in others.....our love for one another has become stronger and will continue to grow stronger as time goes on....we are getting to grips more now with the O/o relationship that we are developing.....go back a few months ago we were struggling to think of rules as a couple that we could practice in SL and use in RL or rules that in RL would be acceptable.....and now? Now we have a list developing all of it's own, things that we never realised until now that we did and do automatically.....people have told me many times on my quest of information that there are no rules each M/s or D/s couple finds their own way and there is no Right or Wrong as long as they are happy that's all that matters....and slowly I am beginning to understand this....just the other night I a similar discussion with my Owner about this very subject

Somebody once told me that balancing a 'Vanilla Relationship' and a 'D/s Relationship' can be hard work but very rewarding.....well for me I think the balancing of the 2 is not hard work at all....for us it comes easy and maybe that's the key.....because we find it easy because we balance and compliment each other so well we are able to grow and develop and build this strong bond that feeds our desires and makes us who we are....the rewards are amazing and very fulfilling and will continue to be so.

signed his submissive owned

2 comments:

  1. At Fecking Last!!!!!!
    Well done sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggles and blushes....think I am getting the hang of this now...laughs softly...Thanks Sis

    ReplyDelete