Sunday 23 January 2011

RP and OOC coments

With respect to my Owner,

OK so I need to point something out that has been playing on my mind for just over a week now. RP in SL can be fast moving at times and we all play at different speeds...however people really should learn to read what is going on around them before they demand things...I don't want to say exactly what happened but a recent event in Glint where my Owner and I were interacting with a series of other characters...lead to a RP where I was in my role of submissive/slave/kajira and was doing as I was meant to which was following orders from my beloved Owner and another character there decided that he had a right to order me and another slave/pet who was with her Mistress to do something to help his RP with another character....now normally if my Owner was not there or if my Owner was busy and I was not carrying out an order I would have jumped up out of courtesy and done exactly as I was asked but as I tried to reply while already directly replying to 2 other characters he started mouthing off that even with 2 slaves in the area neither wished to do as he had ordered...now this Character is originally from Gor and should know that if the (we will say slave) slave has their Master/Mistress around they will look to them for orders not others. However it appeared that not only was he giving no time for others to reply but was even forgetting general Character RP....this lead to an OOC comment from me in which I told the said man to "button it" harsh maybe but I can't always type fast especially since I was ill at Christmas and New Year and am still not up to full speed yet. As it was I was in the process of typing out another message to help an immediate already ongoing RP and if he had IM'd me and asked if I would engage in the RP or did I have time due to the RP I was already in I would have advised him...had he approached my Owner he would have ordered me and the RP would not have resorted to OOC comments.

Following that incident the man muted not only myself but my Owner to who in my defence IC as part of the RP explained to the man that I was with him and carrying out his wishes/orders and that he should be approached for requests etc not have orders demanded of me in his presence. However at the time this muting was not known....fast forward 8 days later and in Glint with mostly the same characters around after my Owner left the said man admitted in local chat that he had in fact muted us both to all those around.

Well here's the thing...I have no problem with being muted that's fine I can cope with that but if your going to ignore RP already going on maybe it's your own RP that should be questioned not that of others around you

signed his submissive owned

2 comments:

  1. Deep breaths Sel. Long slow deep breaths, count to ten and remember... You don't have to sleep with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) Thanks Sis for reminding me of that

    ReplyDelete