Sunday 9 January 2011

Busy Weekend once more

With respect to my Owner,

We have had a busy weekend since Friday night it has been non stop my Owner and I been planning construction work at the house and builders will be commencing work this week on transforming the land in the pipeline is my new photography studio and on top of that my clinic should be completed by the end of the week to hopefully if not sometime next week.

Over the weekend we managed to see both of the other women in our lives and spend time with them which as always was a joy!

I even managed to get a bit of teasing in for my Owner with a couple of men that I met as we went out and had fun and of course he also managed to tease me to. There is just something so erotic when you watch the one you love with another

Anyway got to run the children seem to think it's playtime when they should be asleep!

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment