Monday 3 January 2011

Perfectly Peachy!

With respect to my Owner,

So what can I say? Tonight I spent the night with my Owner and a very special female (1 of 2 who we love dearly) who means so much to us both...it was the perfect way to round off a beautiful New Year Weekend and as I sit and reflect by the open fire in the living room of my house I can't help but grin and chuckle to myself....I am the luckiest woman in the world to have my Owner who is perfect in so many ways and so good for me....he has my best interests at heart all the time as do I have his and on top of this we share these 2 lovers who are so in tune with us both...the one we were with tonight has me purring whenever we are together.....and when the 3 of us get to be as one...well there is just no holding us back!

Oh yes I am very lucky as I finally manage to shake my flu and feel like the cold I am fighting is finally packing up and moving on and so here and now I want to say thank you to them all for making sure that I rested and for keeping me in their thoughts at all times...it was almost like round the clock care and I for one am thankful

So as 2011 is the year that my Owner and I get to explore as a couple and push our boundaries I know that the women that we both love will be right by our side and I promise here and now to make sure that this particular one takes time out to come and play often...having her as a part of our life is a joy and a blessing.

So here's to being Perfectly Peachy....they both know what I mean!

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment