Monday 10 January 2011

Maui Resort....enjoying one another

With respect to my Owner,

Dancing close
As always my Owner managed to surprise me last night, he had been having a slow day business wise so decided to cut loose and come home early with a babysitter in tow. Taking my hand he lead me out of the house and to a place that we often go when we want to get away from it all....Maui

The sunshine was warm on our skin and the sound of the sea roared on the beach below us as we arrived at the beautiful hillside retreat. Others were already gathered enjoying the dancing and drinking. The chat was loud as the party got into full swing. The Pool busy as always and everyone was having a good time.

Bump 'N' Grind
My Owner took my hand once more and lead me to the dance floor twirling me round and making me squeal and laugh in delight a broad smile on his face as he let go and enjoyed the place as much as I did. As we danced the day wore on and darkness began to fall. The music was loud the chatter was fun and with a sly smile he pulled me closer spinning me round so my back was against him. The beat of the music changing as we swapped our carefree dancing to a style of bump 'n' grind. Together our hips moved in time with each other as the world disappeared voices fading out as we only had eyes for one another. His hands on my body exploring just as they always do as his bulge in his swim shorts rubbed against me. My hands reaching up around his neck fingers running through his hair as my nails teased his scalp his growl of pleasure in my ear a sign of his enjoyment. We danced like that for ages as the night wore on teasing and pleasing one another his warm breath on my neck as his lips traced along it, the wiggle of my backside a sensual movement that was driving him wild as it stirred him more.

Sitting on the dock of a bay
After a while he whispered in my ear that we should go for a walk as he wanted to show me something and took me by the hand again his grip tight as he lead me away from the party on the hillside down some stone steps towards the beach. The music and chatter getting fainter the roar of the see louder. In front of us the Palm trees swayed in the gentle breeze the foam of the water lapping on the sand as we headed towards the Jetty. There tied up was the most beautiful boat that looked cosy and inviting, he lent into me and asked if I would sit on the dock while he went on board and took care of a few things and I sat there enjoying the warmth once more as the Sun rose high in the sky. After a few minutes he called me on board and I headed towards the front of the boat there in front of us was the most beautiful sight as the sun danced on the surface of the water a Killer Whale rose up into the sky and curved back into the water hardly a splash as it gracefully moved catching my breath with its magical movement the sea lapping at the side of the boat the occasional salty sea spray covering our bodies as he wrapped his arms around me and we looked out to sea, small tropical islands spread out in front of us as far as the eyes could see.

Exploring
Once more his lips on my neck as we turned our attention back to each other, fingers teasing and exploring, lips caressing softly, bodies entwined as our sexual desires soared. Our hearts beating faster as our breathing changed while we undressed one another slowly making sure that our skin tingled from each others touches. As he pulled me down with him onto the boat my whimpers and purrs of pleasure merged with his growls of need want and desire. There on that boat we answered both our hearts as we made love the pleasure soft and gentle and then hard and needful. Every lustful moan and cry carried on the wind as we moved in sync with one another fitting together like 2 pieces of the same puzzle.

Joined as one
Afterwards as we lay in each others arms trying to get our breath back our skin glistening with sweat and sea spray we whispered sweet nothings to each other our bond as Owner and owned strengthened once more the unity between us solid and secure. We could have stayed like that for hours but my Owner would soon need to head out on business once more and as a mother my work is never done so we headed back to the house where upon arrival we woke the babysitter on the sofa as we took up our role as parents once more and peeked into the children's bedroom. Our Prince's and Princess asleep with their animals snoring softly and as we tucked them in and tip toed out to the lounge again I glowed knowing how lucky I was to have such a wonderful family. Curling up with my Owner in front of the open fire as we relaxed and drifted off into a happy sleep our arms tight around one another as we made the most of the rare peace that had descended on our house my mind turned to how far we had come since we first met and I couldn't help but snuggle closer to him feeling protected and loved.   

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment