Wednesday 5 January 2011

Time with my Owner once more

With respect to my Owner

Tonight Master and I have spent time together once more...we spent a while talking visited a few places that we used to go and settled at Olivia's where we had fun and my Owner watched me enjoy another man before claiming back his Owned...chuckles and purrs softly.....mmmm nights like this are just so perfect and next time I'll be watching him with another woman

My Owner understands my desires so well he knows how to make me whimper and shudder as he controls me in such a way that as I submit and surrender to him with hesitation my senses heightened my trust unfaltering and I know that I take care of his needs and desires.....there are signs I look for and as each one shows I know that I am pushing all the right buttons which has me loose control!

signed his submissive owned 

No comments:

Post a Comment