Sunday 27 February 2011

My Weekend

With respect to my Owner,

This weekend has been a mixture of perfect and tough in places

My RL is perfect right now and gives me the strength to anything right now....my Owner is wonderful in every way and has not been out of my thoughts this weekend....but he knows that.....other situations in my RL are not causing me issues this weekend...smiles....my Mistress is also just perfect and has made me smile this weekend

My SL life is hectic and about to get a whole lot more hectic but it is all good....big changes ahead and a busy week.....roll on the weekend!

Not much else I can say right now but watch this space!

signed his submissive owned

1 comment:

  1. You Go Girl!
    Whatever way it turns out, I know you'll all rock this.
    Much love to All

    ReplyDelete