Saturday 5 February 2011

Perfect Saturday Night...3sum and submission

With respect to my Owner,

The love that exists between my Owner and I is something that is so strong it just delights me at every turn and tonight we shared that with another. The woman in question who shall remain nameless is slowly turning into more than I ever thought possible with another. She is a Mistress in her own right and together her and my Owner make quite a team when they literally have me pinned between them. The love they share for one another is also something very special and although the love the 3 of us have together is different to what my Owner and I have together it is just as meaningful and special.

With her I can be what it is that I am learning I am through the relationship and encouragement that I get from my Owner. She understands just how much my Owner means to me and she is able to stir up emotions in both of us so easily. She can give me orders that I will obey without question as I know my Owner is happy for me to do that with her and I do submit to her....it is a different submission of sorts on a different level to that of my Owner but it is submission all the same and I have a feeling she loves every second of it just as I am pretty sure my Owner does as he encourages me to explore.

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment