Wednesday 2 February 2011

Realising how lucky I am!

With respect to my Owner,

So last night I couldn't sleep and lucky for me my Owner was home from business he had heard of a Slave/Submissive Auction taking place....now I had never been to one and so he took me with him. We took our places with myself kneeling at my Owners feet and watched all the people around us as we waited for it to begin. I was transfixed as I realised just how lucky I was.....I am sure that I have told you how we met and I was lucky that I never went through this process as the auction got under way bids were placed as the slave or submissive displayed themselves to the crowd selling themselves showing what they were like as the crowd around them listened to information on what the subjects were like, what their limits were and what they could offer their new Master/Mistress/Owner.

Their were 2 up for auction and the 1st sold for a good price but the second was not brought....as I watched from my Owners feet I felt for the poor girl and leaned back against my Owner's leg savouring the feel of him so close.....Once upon a time at an auction like this my Owner had brought another, but we had found each other by chance and I smiled softly knowing how lucky I am to be his owned, to have his love to be the one he wants to be with and I never let that knowledge escape me.

I know I would have hated to have gone through an auction knowing that at the end I may not have been snapped up.

No I realise just how lucky I am!

signed his submissive owned 

No comments:

Post a Comment