Thursday 3 February 2011

Submission - my thoughts part 3

With respect to my Owner,

I am as my Owner would agree, an Open Book, I wear my heart on my sleeve and I can get hurt easily....I work hard and play hard and at work I have to be in control....the last few weeks have been hell at work, (Thank you my Owner for your guidance and being my sound board it has meant a great deal to me), and this week especially has been so much more complicated than normal as we go through changes as a company with our IT equipment and procedures.....I have had to take a lot of pressure and be very much in control more than normal in fact and I am worn out on that front (it may also be the reason for my lack of sleep).....I have controlled all I can and now I am in need of being free of my thoughts....free of being in control...free to be the submissive that I am.

I crave the command and control of my Owner the man I love....my need and desire has lead me to search the internet and read blogs about other M/s relationships and one blog I have read tonight has calmed me once more as I read what could easily have been written by me about my Owner and I....it has so many similarities it is uncanny....it only confirms what my heart has already been telling my head.....that I am indeed a submissive.

There is so much that I long for right now that my heart can not have just yet....so close and yet so far....there is a need in me that grows and is so strong that it takes my breath away, it is a need that i have never experienced before we met....there is a want that I can not describe in words that makes my head pound and my body tingle....there is a bond between us as Owner/owned that ties the 2 of us so strongly together that distance means nothing, distance is just a part of us as a couple.....however I know right now that I want so much to submit to my Owner to give him full control, to hear what he craves from me to obey his every order be it rough gentle or anything in between, knowing that I will give it to him without hesitation as I always have done and always will do as I hand him my heart, mind, body and soul willingly as his submissive owned my love for him knowing no boundaries.

Handing him full control of me is a gift that I know he cherishes and the more we set rules and settle into this way of life together the more secure I feel, the more comfort I get from my emotions and how he guides me. This is who I am and he is what I need!

This submissive wants and needs her Owner in so many ways right now.....purrs softly

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment