Saturday 19 February 2011

To my Owner

With respect to my Owner,

My Beast the Denotaur
We spent time together on Saturday as we often do.

We went to Glint and saw friends we hadn't seen for a while we laughed together in their company and flirted madly and I could not of hidden the smile on my face even if I wanted to....moments like these are precious...grins madly

After that we went to Maui and enjoyed others company at our favourite exclusive resort where I danced on a pole and practised my favourite trick with Linden notes which I am perfecting well these days....winks

Then the beast in you my Denotaur took over and the Demon Minotaur showed himself once more. At his mercy I submitted to him as he made me shake and shudder, my whimpers cries of pleasure and pain as my leash and collar were pulled tight as he thrust into me hard and deep, taking me to the dizzy heights of passion. Losing control to him is something that I enjoy more than I ever thought I would but what really made me feel special tonight? Simple the one thing that I hardly expected....

Our time today was drawing to a close....I knew you were on borrowed time and had business to take care of elsewhere. I enjoyed having the beast so close for so long but after the Denotaur had his fill my Owner, the man I love, my Odin returned to me and took me home to our house there in the lounge on the Sofa by the fire I submitted once more wrapping my legs around your body as my back arched and you thrust into me once more our need for each other full of animal instinct, my leash still around my neck my body burning, sweet words of love and softness exchanged, desires reached, promises made, pleasures received and then before you left our hug that we always start and end our time with.

As he left me
What you don't see is what happens after you go. Sometimes I can't do anything for a while as I think back over the time we have just spent together and sometimes I can go on to do other things without a second thought happy and content.

Tonight I knelt there on the floor where you left me the crackle of the fire still sounding the light outside fading as I basked in the glow of our fire as it warmed my skin, my ring glinting in the darkness, and as I sat there thinking how lucky I was to be loved the way I am to be your submissive owned to be the partner of a man who quite honestly has made me who I am.

So thank you for being with me once more for making our time wonderful as always and just before I sat down to write this I checked in on our kids and smiled....the 4 of them were sleeping soundly. I opened the door and our cat and dog raised their heads in greeting and settled back down protecting our children as they always do and I couldn't help but tingle from top to toe before I closed the door once more.

Our house can seem empty sometimes when you leave even with the kids there when I am alone after all my Owner we are like 2 halves of the same coin we fit together perfectly and without each other we are not complete.

I love you my Owner

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment