Sunday 20 February 2011

It's good to be Home!

With respect to my Owner,

So this morning I awoke to a plea from my Sister Tara to come join her and talk rubbish...well how could I refuse that? So I made my way to Glint and joined T on the steps to the Sheriffs Office and there we chatted about all sorts as we relaxed in the warm sun. While we were there others came and went and in a throw back to olden days we enjoyed each others company and relaxed laughing and joking as we discussed our Owner's in great depth and caught up on news. The whole time she was away from Glint in Melita I had to send her copies of the DDI in bottles to wash up on her shore and some of course went missing. This morning gossiping with her while taking in the surroundings I realised I was indeed pleased to be home!

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment