Thursday 3 February 2011

Trouble Sleeping

With respect to my Owner,

So the last couple of nights I have had trouble sleeping....it's not that I am not tired it's just my sleep gets interrupted and once awake I can not go back to sleep.....I have tried everything....counting sheep doesn't work....god knows I have tried....what's that I hear you cry? Old fashioned tricks? I have tried them all....OK so maybe waking up at 3am in the morning is not my fault today when the dog appears to be unwell but I do so wish I could shut my eyes and go back to sleep

Of course I woke to a surprise from my Owner who had obviously been thinking of me even though we had been apart......Mmmm I do so love surprises!

So if you see me in SL at odd hours it's likely I am suffering from being awake when I truly want to be asleep! Please forgive me if my RP seems a little on the slow side my brain is not functioning as quick with the lack of sleep...smiles

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment