Sunday 6 February 2011

I will never be alone

With respect to my Owner,

In SL I will never be alone....not only do I have a great list of friends who I know I can turn to at any time but I also now have the love and guidence of not just 1 person but 2 people....I have of course my Owner who is the most important person in the world to me but I also now have my Mistress as well after my amazingly special Owner added her to my collar and made it official....she is loving, caring and the most amazing woman in the world, incredibly sexy and yet she can guide, command and control me with ease complimenting everything that my Owner and I already do!

I am very lucky indeed

signed his submissive owned

2 comments:

  1. It is I who am lucky and very honoured to have such a treasure my Selina. I am indeed very fortunate to have you both in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blushes gently the colour in my cheeks so obvious as the heat radiates from me. My smile beaming "Well that does make it very official my Mistress. Thank you we both treasure you also"

    ReplyDelete