Tuesday 22 February 2011

I am my Owner's owned

With respect to my Owner,

Like my picture top right says I am my Owner's owned. It never escapes me just how lucky I am. Many people try to cross the SL/RL divide and fail and yet here we are 15 months after we met stronger than ever and enjoying one another in every way possible distance permitting and in just over 8 months time we will be together again.

So here is a message to all those that read this...take a leaf out of our book and never give up because when something is good and works it will find a way to beat all the odds!

Many people who read my profile on SL tell me that what my Owner and I have is very rare...but if it can happen to us it can happen to anyone and I know there are others out there.

Someone asked me at the weekend how we manage it and I told them this:-

Get the chemistry right and the spark will ignite...just remember to never take each other for granted, enjoy each and every moment together and push boundaries....use SL as the visual base and communicate in every way possible but above all love one another completely never let the other person out of your thoughts hold them close and be yourself....your relationship will flourish....find ways to tease each other and drive each other wild with desire and don't let others interfere.

signed his submissive owned

2 comments:

  1. "Many people who read my profile on SL tell me that what my Owner and I have is very rare...but if it can happen to us it can happen to anyone and I know there are others out there."

    Amen!

    ReplyDelete