Thursday 3 March 2011

Like a flower in bloom - RL post

With respect to my Owner,

All the way through my journey so far I have been learning so much about my Owner and I and I know that he has been learning lots about us both too.

My Owner continues to surprise me at every turn, whenever I need guidence he is there, when I need to just moan he listens and offers solutions. My Owner (like most men) hates to hear a woman cry but has heard me a few times from sobbing my heart out to just the tears in my voice and he has been there to support me and prop me up.

My Journey is forever growing and changing and like a flower in bloom my submissive nature is growing and shinning through....I am closer to him than I have ever been and knowing that in 8 months time I will be in his arms again makes all the hard days easier to get through.

I am honest and open and wear my heart on my sleeve and he loves me for it. I know that, he tells me that often and I love him for being who he is. He is the most amazing man and completes me in ways some could not imagine let alone understand, I still find it hard to accept compliments but he showers me in them and knows just how make me smile.

I am his, I give myself to him willingly and freely, I am his owned, he is my Owner. My journey will always be growing and beside him I will learn and experiment....safe, protected, loved and secure

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment