Tuesday 11 October 2011

Twins progress...

With respect to my Owner,

12 weeks scan
So of late I haven't mentioned the pregnancy much...so I thought it was time to up date you....so attached are the most recent 2 pictures taking at 12 and 16 weeks...with thing going like they have been we haven't got round to the next scan yet so I can't tell you the exact date or what we are having because well....we don't know...the dating scan is normally done around week 20...I think we will probably do that in the next couple of weeks or so when I am just over 20 weeks pregnant. Watching my bump grow has been a joy...I am sure that my Owner has been enjoying it too!

16 weeks scan
I have no time to put my feet up though and am busy still sorting out things for our holiday. Then soon after we get back the older Children will be returning home for the Holidays and the house will be filled with mess and noise! I already have the cupboard stocked with treats and I know they will want to be baking in the Kitchen, especially Laci she has a passion for that, the usual Christmas goodies like Mince Pies and Sausage Rolls and there will be flour everywhere but all to soon the Holidays will be over so I plan to make the most of it. Who knows when these 2 little ones will appear, but one thing is for certain...we are ready for them and will enjoy every second because all too soon they will be grown up too!

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment