Saturday 8 October 2011

Orgasm Denial....

With respect to my Owner,

OK so picture the scene if you will....
It's late at night and by late I mean the early hours of the morning. Your on SL with your Owner/Master/Partner/Lover and the RP is very intense and I do mean VERY intense. There are elements of RL going through it and your on the edge of an almighty orgasm and then...RL takes over and you have to leave the happy place you were in.

Oh boy Orgasm Denial is without a doubt the most amazing thing in the world. OK so I don't want to give away all the details but I can assure you that my Owner had me right on the edge and he was loving every second of it and then because of the time zone difference, which sometimes can be such a pain, we had to stop.

Have you tried stopping? Have you tried holding back? Do you have any idea how hard that is? Your body is in such a relaxed state, your heart is pounding, you know just one more word could send you right over the edge into ripples and spasms of pleasure and trying to come down off that high takes willpower and determination.

But something I learnt to is that there is real pleasure in that as well. It has a very weird and powerful reaction on the mind and the body and I can assure you that I slept well. In fact I had the most amazing nights sleep. I guess because other things in my real life had resolved themselves and my body was so relaxed my brain switched off and I found myself in a deep sleep and this morning I feel happy and refreshed and love life.

So do I like Orgasm Denial? I think the answer is yes, as a once in a while treat to have the senses tingling and send me into a much happier place but I am not sure I could handle that regularly

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment