Saturday 1 October 2011

Not Busy enough?....Family grows again

With Respect to my Owner,

With just over a month to go before my Owner and I take a well deserved break, you would think I had enough to do. Apparently it would appear not....so picture the scene if you will.

I was packing the first part of our suitcases and tidying stuff away, what with the kids away at school it was stuff they wouldn't need for a while and deciding on which pictures from the mountains of wedding pictures that we have to put in the album. Anyway it struck me watching Farshore Pup and Kitty sleeping that they were both getting on in their years. I was smiling as I thought about how much joy they had brought the kids as they grew up and at that very moment one of the twins I was carrying moved around and gave me an idea. I wanted out twins to have pets to keep them company so I headed out in search of a new family pet. Ideally I wanted one the twins could share maybe something different.

Now my Owner knows I am a sucker for anything cute and you guessed it...stopping at one pet with twins was never going to cut it....so I ended up buying 2 kittens...Peridot (the male) and Amethyst (the female) pictures below and of course that also meant bowls and food and milk and baskets and toys. My poor will hate when the bill comes in....but they are so cute...scampering around the house and all sorts.
The Kittens
Cute....the kittens I mean!

So not only am I almost half way through this Pregnancy carrying two bundles of life within, I am now chasing two little bundles all over the house. My Owner was rather surprised when he returned from business to find the two of them curled up asleep, but not that surprised he knows what I am like by now.

Peridot
Amethyst
Still they are cute....



signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment