Monday 10 October 2011

My Badass Pirate!

With respect to my Owner,

There are times when my Owner just has me in stitches and tonight was certainly one of those times.

We finally decided on a Boat for the Land, we have been looking for ages and I stumbled upon the Hurricane 300 quite by chance! I wasn't even looking for it while I was out and when I saw it I fell in love with it. Thank god so did my Owner!

The boat remains for now at least unnamed at the moment but I am sure we will come up with something for it in the near future...well something less nasty than the names I could have called it earlier on this evening...anyway while I got frustrated with the boat and it's control's much to the amusement of my Owner, he headed off saying that there was something he needed.

My Owner.....Pirate Odin
He was back 10 minutes later and as I howled with laughter the stress of the boat was soon forgotten....oh yeah my Pirate is without a doubt a Badass!....even with the Bunny Slippers..."shiver me timbers"

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment