Saturday 22 October 2011

Submission....

With respect to my Owner,

Now I enjoy reading, when I get time to do such, and as I have an IPod I have been finding the joys of Kindle...now as part of a hunt through the Amazon Kindle Book Shop I came across a lot of stories on submission and was intrigued to read the snippets to see what they were about. Some were stories of erotica and submission, others were self help books, some were written on the subject of the D/s relationship.

One book though caught my eye and was written by a submissive about the first encounters of her and her Sir. It was indeed well written and wasn't to long, I mean I read the whole thing in an hour. Essentially it was a collection of her diary entries as she tried to figure out why she was so attracted to this man and the hold he had over her. It talked about the adventures they had in his car before they even had sex how he pushed her close to the edge to experience feelings of being out of control being totally at the hands of another just by driving the car at fast speed the roof down, blindfolded with her hands tied behind the back of the seat above her head, it was all about building trust, showing her that she could be controlled even though her normal day life meant she wanted and could be in control with him she surrendered. Of course it went on to describe finally the moment they had sex and it totally blew her mind because waiting for it, learning to trust him, submitting to him as her Sir a whole new world she had never experienced before brought her release like no other every had or ever would.

There in the words of that book were the descriptions of the feelings that I feel bubble in me everyday. The control I give to my Owner even with this physical distance between us and the surrender that will pour from me when we are together next month are clearly written in the words used by that submissive. From the moment we realised that the D/s path and lifestyle was something we both wanted more than we could explain we have been building the trust and anticipation of all that this will give us, release is something that we both now can achieve together, we know each other's desires and we have been pushing boundaries and there will be more boundaries to push but we know the limits for now.

I want to do my Owner proud, I want to please him, I want to satisfy him, I want to feel his control and obey his commands as I surrender and submit to the man that completes me and holds the key to who I am.

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment