Sunday 9 October 2011

RL posting....How Family changes....

With respect to my Owner,

My little Brother, I say little I mean he is 5 and a half years younger than me, gets married in just over a month's time, which is how come my Owner is coming to me this year rather than me to him like we did last year.

In the last 2 years my family has changed, my Sister (also younger by 19 months) got married in October 2009 and now in November 2011 my Brother will be joining the married rank.

My Brother-in-law is lovely, and I do mean really lovely. He and my Sister really do suit each other and she has changed a lot since meeting him. Once upon a time my Sister and I didn't get on at all but we certainly get on better now than we did, however she still is and always will be the little Princess!

As for my soon to be Sister-in-law, well I have always got on with her but I still have my reservations about her, she can act a little odd at times and my Brother allows her to boss him around, but my Brother is happy and that really is all that matters!

So as one of 3 siblings that just leaves me...well as we all know I am happy I am owned and belong to the most amazing Owner and Man and in November they all get to meet each other and I am sure that they will all love him as much as I do.

As for us, in November as America celebrates Thanksgiving, my Owner and I will be celebrating 2 years since we met and yes we will be apart once more as he will have gone home 4 days before, but you know I am never really apart from him, not when you think about it. Yes I may be physically, but mentally, in my heart and via technology we are always together, of course it's harder some days than other's. Yes I will miss him when he leaves to head home...but....next year 2012 will be our year. We always have said 2012 was what we were aiming for, which if you think about it really isn't far away and earlier this year we discussed that hopefully I will be with him sometime between April and August...so honestly when the tears surface as he leaves me, when I struggle to hold my head high and keep my emotions in check, I will try to remember that we won't be apart for much longer!

I know that my Owner will read this, I know that he will be smiling as he reads, so to my Owner....I am your owned, I have been for a long time now and always will be...I love you my Owner and Man.

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment