Monday 3 October 2011

D/s=(Control+Command)x(Love+Guidance)

With respect to my Owner,

So as you should all be aware by now there is a massive ocean and many, many, many miles between my Owner and I. However we have found a way to not let that bother us as we go about our lives never far from each other thoughts and almost always in contact in one way or another.

However as time has gone by I have found that bit by bit, as we opened up to this D/s part of our lives and enjoyed the closeness and the freedom that goes with it, control is something I crave from him every day. The more we have settled into this the more we are finding ways to allow him that control, even with the distance between us.

And just this past week that has proved to be a god send. In moments when RL work gets on top of me, or SL has fits and things I want to do don't work, or simply when I need him most and miss him more than I ever thought possible, that control that he has shines through and takes over. Suddenly I give him everything, no holding back and I hang on to his every spoken word or command and obey all that he tells me until he is satisfied that I am calm once more.

Currently my RL work is a cause for major concern and has left me feeling somewhat lost and confused as well as very angry and sad all at the same time. As I struggle to find order in my work life and approach this week with care my Owner has come into his own. His words can clearly be heard in my head in quiet moments, his commands in email understood and taken on-board. His collar, that I wear so proudly, and his love and protection mean so much to me right now and just when I felt like hiding from the world, admitting to him that I felt a failure, he reminded me that this is not the case, that the people I work for, the ones who should be keeping my best interests in mind are the ones that have failed and let me down.

And so another lesson is learnt, one that I knew but took for granted, when a submissive/slave and their Owner (Master or Mistress) really connect, on so many levels, the guidance that the Owner imparts on their owned is as important as every other part of their D/s lifestyle.

I know that the last week has been hard on him as he has listened to my struggles and heard my tears, knowing that he can only comfort and sooth me with words when I am sure that what he really wants to do is pull me close to him and protect me from the world and that although he can't do that physically he has managed to do that through the control and command that we have been exploring and building upon since we stumbled upon these desires that make us and our relationship tick.

So my Owner I just want to say 'Thank you' to you, although right now the words don't seem to be enough, for being my rock. I am, of course, aware that this week will be just as hard as the last in some respects, but not in others, however you are the strength that gets me through this and will help me to see clearly on the other side and in a few weeks time you do get to pull me close to you once more and I can't wait for that, because quite honestly, I need my Owner.

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment