Monday 24 October 2011

16 days and counting!

With respect to my Owner

Can you believe just how quickly time has flown? In 4 days time it will have been 1 whole year since I flew to America to be with my Owner! In 14 days time I start my holiday and in 16 days time, 1 year and 1 day after I left my Owner to come back to the UK, I will be in his arms once more!

Where has the last year gone? When I flew home my heart was heavy and the tears flowed, then I knew it would be a year till I saw him and I thought a year would never end. 3 weeks later Thanksgiving arrived and so did our 1st anniversary then Christmas and New Year and before we knew it Valentines day. Then my Owner's birthday and Easter followed by the summer and my birthday and now we are just days away from being together once more!

Right now the excitement in me is building day on day....plans for our holiday are coming together and soon Odin and his Wife will be taking a well deserved break for 2 in an unknown location away from the camera's and press while they have some quality time together!

In the last year we both have explored the D/s path more, we have explored each other and our limits and we have laughed a lot, we are both looking forward to the events that will unfold in a couple of weeks and are also making plans for the future.

I am a very lucky submissive....it's as simple as that...nearly 2 years on our love has deepened and we are closer than we have ever been and long may it continue! I am quite simply...my Owner's owned.

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment