Thursday 2 June 2011

Getting back to normal

With respect to my Owner,

It has been over half a month since I posted...there have been a few reason's for this and finally after events that took place a few days ago a part of my life has changed and I am able to breathe once more. I had things on my mind I was frustrated and I was unhappy.

My Owner dealt with that, he stamped his authority on the subject in hand and with my best interests at heart and by communicating with me to make sure that his solution is what I wanted and needed he took control of the situation and released the heavy weight from around my shoulders.

My Owner....quite simply....Thank you

I still have one issue on my mind right now which weighs on my heart and makes my head pound....I can only struggle to explain it as it causes me a great deal of pain...my Owner is indeed looking into this and is thinking over his next course of action....I trust him completely and know he will make the right decision for me, for both of us.

Beyond that there have been many things that have happened over the last couple of weeks and I think I have some updating to do but right now while my head is cloudy and my heart arching it is hard for me to put my words in order.

I will update...just give me time

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment