Monday 6 June 2011

Maui, moonlight sex and my thoughts

With respect to my Owner,

Last night we were at Maui once more the weekend had been full of teasing and enjoying each other's company and finally once more back as Maui as we chatted with others and teased one another the need to be together again as one took over.

The moon was out the stars twinkled and as we made love on the Red cushions under the night sky I couldn't help but wonder how I had got to be so lucky. I was painfully aware that many others didn't have what we have or won't ever have what we have.

That's when it hit me...love, friendship and trust....3 things that we each hold at different levels...some find it hard to trust, some can't bare the thought of being in love or are to scared to admit it and friendship is something that is earnt between people and grows over time and can mean different things to different people because after all we are individuals.

These 3 elements hold the key to every relationship we ever have in life and are the backbone of all that we do. For me there is a forth element....submission...this ties together and compliments all of the other 3 parts and of course there are many other things to consider like truth, honesty and desire to name but a few but for me there are only 4 things that I need to make me truly happy and in my Owner I have all of them and a hell of a lot more.





signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment