Sunday 5 June 2011

SL Wedding Venue's

With respect to my Owner,

OK let me say this only once....We have been looking and over the next we well continue to look. I am amazed at how pretty some places can be and disappointed with other's. I mean so place's are indeed so beautiful, they just take your breath away....but what do you want when you marry the man you love, trust, respect and need beyond all else in the world? What setting best screams this is us, this is who we are!

Hard to decide on that....hard to put a style on it...I have this need for it to be cosy...something snug just for us and our guest's my wedding outfit is already sorted out and I know that whatever we choose the setting has to have water somewhere....there was two venue's that we visited yesterday that I loved one had a floor in it that neither of us could get over but the setting was perfect the other venue was ideal in many ways and we will consider it more as we look at other's

So watch this space there will soon be more news to share!

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment