Saturday 18 June 2011

While the cats away.....

With respect to my Owner,

....the mice will play...well that's how the saying goes. Of course that does mean normally its all naughty stuff but what most women might consider to be naughty to my Owner and I is all part of the teasing that goes on and so with my Owner away on business and Winterwolf in skimpy barely covering micro Bikini I am off to have fun with some poor unsuspecting victim and as I was getting ready what should play...yep you guessed it the song of the moment for me another Rhianna masterpiece.....Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but Chains and Whips excite me!

Enjoy.....S and M

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

Edit note....the first place i went to was Maui and as soon as I arrived and switched on the Music feed Rhianna and S & M was playing again...gotta love how SL hits the mark quite often!

No comments:

Post a Comment