Thursday 30 June 2011

And so it begins....SL post

With respect to my Owner,

July is almost here...almost here....and is such an important month for my Owner and I, I mean in what 16 days time we get married....he finally makes an honest woman of me....laughs. I have been planning this for weeks with the help of Cara who has been a god send and slowly I think I am almost ready.

Invites went out last weekend and hopefully we didn't forget any-one. There will be another set of details to be sent out nearer the time to all those invited with the land mark included.

So I apologise to anyone who talks to me at the moment because eventually at some point in the conversation I do end up going into Wedding mode talk. Well this is a big deal for me. I am honoured that it is me that he has chosen not just to wear his collar but to be his wife and long life partner too.

We have 4 beautiful kids, a lovely house, wonderful friends and above all each other. What else could be more important to celebrate than that?

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be an incredible day and I'm honored to be part of it. You and Odin are amazing together and have always been and inspiration. I can't wait to see you become Mrs. Farshore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you both "on the day"! xxx

    ReplyDelete