Sunday 15 May 2011

Maui and my Owner

With respect to my Owner,

Of late Maui Swingers Resort is our favourite place to hang out in and we often go there to relax and have fun, with each other and other's. Tonight was one of those nights. After hitting a few other places that were all dead quiet we ended up over at Maui enjoying the music, (they do have some great DJ's), and the sunshine while we made love on the deck on a pile of soft Red pillows.

Giving him full control and command over me, as I did and always do, was as always an experience that I thrive upon. My heart was pounding, my lips moist but my throat dry and my body tingled....the hold my Owner has over me is the most powerful and rewarding one that I have ever experienced with a man. I give him my submission and my love completely and without hesitation over and over again.

Being a submissive is, in my eyes, the most pure and amazing thing that any woman can be.

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment