Friday 3 June 2011

Happy Events

With respect to my Owner,

So for those of you who know Cara I am sure you will all know by now her good news, if not you can read it here Announcements and Introductions all I will say is this....Cara you have found a wonderful Master and Owner in Master Hext you both compliment each other and I was so happy to be there for you and break the news you thought you would never have experienced prior to him

Other happy events....Winterwolf Owned Photography Studio has changed it's name to Owned Photography by Winterwolf and has a more sophisticated feel to it as per the new logo

And finally...Wedding news....My Owner and I are working on a date and location for the wedding of the century....watch this space

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment