Thursday 9 June 2011

So this is a RL post

With respect to my Owner,

There are times in your life when certain things just seem to come together...take now for instance...today is the 9th June and in exactly 5 months time on the 9th November my Owner and I will be back in each other's arms 366 days after I left him to come home. Right now we have been realising how much has changed in our relationship in the last 7 months and how we have now focused more on the D/s side of our relationship. I am fast outgrowing my Everyday beaded collar and crave more often now than ever before to have my RA collar locked around my neck a symbol to the world at just how much he means to me and how much I am his.

I am the happiest I have ever been....my Owner is the cause of this....he is the key to my life....he is what I need to be me....he is the centre of my world.

My Owner.....I love you

signed his submissive owned

447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment