Monday 4 April 2011

W/we couldn't be happier.....in case you wondered!

With respect to my Owner,

Let me start by clarifying the following point "I am the happiest person in the world" there I said it! I have the most amazing, gorgeous and loving Owner on the planet (and in SL in my humble opinion) and with each day that passes as his owned I am more secure in his love and as a submissive than ever before.

On top of that I have a very wonderful and loving Mistress and a wonderful group of friends. I feel very fortunate and last night another submissive that my Owner and I met served to confirm that to me even more as she spoke about what she was looking for on SL and how she had suffered at the hands of a false Master.

So right now I am very happy, W/we are happy. Life can only get better these days

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment