Tuesday 5 April 2011

Honestly Talking

With respect to my Owner,

When I met Odin in November 2009 I had no idea that a chance meeting would lead to something that would take us both on a journey of discovery, I was an unhappy woman and he wasn't happy either. Now almost 17 months later, I am more happy and in love than I ever thought I could be and I know he is I see that every day.

In the early days we had no idea how things would turn out but he took the time to see me for me and learnt what made me tick. He understood what it was I needed and then he helped me to see and understand myself.  My Owner has me on edge so often from softly spoken words to raw commands that make me shiver in anticipation, purr with pleasure and sets my skin on fire. As his owned I shine, I grow in confidence and I become more and more secure in who I am.

In return I love him, I submit to him and I surrender myself to his ownership freely and willingly. I am his submissive, I am his lover the woman who knows how to make him growl and smile. I live to hear his laughter, to feel his love to be controlled by him in all ways and the feeling grows stronger with each passing day. I will do anything he commands, anything he asks without hesitation, my trust in him never waivers.

A few weeks ago I wanted to write something here and yet I struggled for the words to type because I wanted to be open and honest here and I needed his permission to do so, which he gave to me without a moments doubt and this was the entry that I wanted to type, it's like shouting it out to the world but more over it's me telling him honestly and openly how much he means to me

My Owner I love you

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment