Thursday 14 April 2011

D/s Relationships alongside Vanilla Relationships

With respect to my Owner,

Firstly....Vanilla is such a horrible word to describe the normal relationship couples have and yet honestly there really is no other word for it. As it is a recognised word we all understand it I guess using it gets the point across and so to the point of my post

As my Owner and I have grown closer and our D/s relationship has developed I have begun to see how each part of our relationship is different but compliments the other strengthening it and adding to it. What I have noticed is how the Vanilla part is the base for which our D/s relationship is able to grow upon.

I now liken it to the following...the Vanilla part is like the foundation of a building, it is and always will be the base (the heart of us as a couple), the D/s part is the bricks and mortar that forms the building, it's bond and strength knows no boundaries.

signed his submissive owned

2 comments:

  1. I see nothing wrong wtih Vanilla. It's supposedly found in mother's milk so we're addicts since birth.
    Without vanilla we'd all be constantly doing cartwheels around each other to keep our relationships alive AND more importantly... Could you live without vanilla custard on your rhubarb tart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughs hard...fair point Sis...Rhubarb without Vanilla Custard really doesn't go
    I get the point I just hate the word as a description I get what it stands for and what it stands for is the most wonderful part of any relationship I just there was a better word for it!

    ReplyDelete