Monday 18 April 2011

The weekend...and now back to work....

With respect to my Owner,

Wow what a weekend in and out of SL!

SL wise - I have been worried about 3 close friends all going through changes. I did some work in the Garden at Home and planted some more flowers, which reminds me I need my Owner to drop off some more of certain colours, something odd happened to me and my partner in crime Sabi which lead to us believing we were empresses on Saturday. Needless to say I did need to make a rather in depth apology to the citizens of Glint on Sunday which I got published in the local newspaper, (Odd when you can't put your finger on something....), I can't really tell you any more that happened than that because honestly I hardly remember a thing. Most importantly though I got to spend time with my Owner and enjoyed every second of it, his loving and attentive ways, mixed with that edge or rough and firm control setting me alight in so many ways.

RL wise - My Owner and I reached new heights in our relationship and deepening commitment to one another, which has left me feeling like I could walk on air this morning. I am smiling, I am relaxed and I am happy but more than that I am growing within the boundaries created by him and enjoying the freedom that it gives me. I am excepting me for me and want to be the very best submissive that I can be, which I know he has no doubt that I will be as more and more of my nature is unveiled to the world. I love my Owner more than ever and I know he knows that, he sees it in me every day.

Now its Monday, the weekend is over and normal life resumes, it's a short week this week, Easter is fast approaching! Roll on Thursday is all I can say.

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment