Wednesday 13 April 2011

Interesting Conversation......

With Respect to my Owner,

Tonight my Owner and I were in Glint and we got talking to a RP'er there (lets call her 'A'). She has been exploring her place in Glint and was asking questions of my Owner about 'why it was better to own woman than have...normal relationship'
I had to laugh because there is nothing unusual about our relationship, many people all over the world have a relationship like ours.
It is funny how this RP came about right at this moment as my owner and I have over the last couple of days been defining our relationship and discussing the D/s part of it in great detail.
The RP that followed did cross SL & RL.
I have edited this to make the main points stand out.....

A: Sir Odin may 'A' ask question off you?
O: yes, what is that 'A'
A: Question is..why is it better to own woman rather than have ..normal relationship"
O: Well 'A', there is a much more intense bond we share between each other. Selina is a true submissive and in our relationship we feed upon the power she gives over to me and the command I control her with"
A: seems to me all advantages lie with you..she gives you everything and all you do is take what is offered
S: "may i my Owner?"
O: "of course Selina"
S: "not at all, in our relationship I am protected loved and well looked after I crave command and control and from him I get that added with discipline to tame me. I get to be free within the confides of our partnership and share a bond with him that could not be replicated anywhere else and in return I love him obey his orders submit to him and give him the submission that he craves...am I right my Owner?"
O: well put my owned, Of course this is not for everyone and there are many ways in how folks behave within such relationships. 'A', that is a Japanese name now isn't it? Correct me if am wrong but in Japanese culture until maybe the last decade or two women were pretty submissive to the men there were they not?
A: Women submissive to Father until married..then submissive to husband..not slave though..not collared ..in old days..days of samurai was different..and 'A' not Japanese..'A' is Okinawan.."
O: "ahh please excuse me 'A' Okinawan, good people indeed... My collar which Selina wears is as much a symbol like a wedding ring but for us it has a stronger conotation"
A: so submission give stronger emotional bond than marriage?
O: "Yes, in some way it does, at least for us. Like I said before, it is not for everyone and the way such couples see it has many variations...Some are very strict and others more relaxed... It is what works for them in particular that counts"
S: "if I may be so bold I would say that being his owned and wearing his collar is not just an emotional bond it is a physical bond and commitment between us that a wedding ring can't quite match"
A: beginning to think she not ready for this..too many pitfalls..
O: "But a wedding will follow to show more openly in rl that we are partners. This it is not for everyone, but then we were not looking when we found each other"..winks
A: so Masters with 7 8 9 girls..not really Masters at all then.
O: "sure they are Master but also one busy fellow to try and keep up with all the ladies"
S: some masters can make that juggle other's prefer one on one
A: "I do not think I would trust a man with so many "
O: Winks..." You never know 'A', some fellow or lady depending on your taste may come in here someday that just sets your heart on fire and your desires soaring"
S: If I may be so bold to speak once more I would say that for me I know first hand how hard a poly house can be and prefer the one on one
A: "true Sir Odin and maybe someday 'A' fly out of here on back of Pig..wonder which will come first"

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment