Tuesday 19 April 2011

Warm feelings - RL post

With respect to my Owner,

This week is flying by can you believe it's almost midweek already?

My Owner and I have been making plans for later this year and beyond that, discussing our relationship in detail and defining rules that will help to fulfil both our needs within the Owner/owned relationship that we have and with each passing day I am letting the world see more and more of the submissive side of me that my Owner loves and desires. The close and loving bond that we share is growing stronger all the time and I know that what we have is special. A year ago I struggled with these feelings that were rising to the surface and then my Owner admitted similar feelings and once out in the open....well...things have moved on in leaps and bounds.

I have said it before and I will say it again...I am his submissive, I am his owned and I will always be that. He is my Owner and at his side is where I belong

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment