Tuesday 6 September 2011

9 weeks today!....RL post

With respect to my Owner,

9 weeks today I shall be....starting my holiday...making sure I have all my stuff packed.....excited.....happy....having my nails done...and jumping for joy....because 365 days since I was last with my Owner will have passed....1 whole year since I left his side and flew home....a year in which we have grown as a couple...a year which has disappeared quicker than I thought it would have.

I think back to how sad I was to leave him and it only seems like yesterday and now the exciting countdown begins in earnest and although 9 weeks today will be 365 days I shall have one more day to wait before he steps off the plane and I fall into his arms once more and neither of us can wait.

Only yesterday we were discussing just how lucky we are to be in a time when technology is our friend. SL, email, mobile phones, fixed line telephones, Web Cam as well as Internet chat allows us to never be that far away from one another. Go back just 10 or so years ago and keeping a relationship like ours, with such a distance between us, alive would have been far more difficult. We both realise how lucky we are to have found each other and be this close always!

So the next 9 weeks can thunder by at an alarming pace because right now all I want, and I do mean all I want, is to be with my Owner and that moment is in sight once more. After that we can start putting plans together to let me move to be with him always.

So bring on November! We both know it can't come soon enough....and to my Owner.... I love you and can't wait to see you

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

1 comment: