Wednesday 21 September 2011

Missing my Owner and helping others

With respect to my Owner,

Currently my Owner is away on business and even though it's only a few days I miss the sound of his voice and the way his spoken words can calm me and take control so easily. So tonight I had a few things to do and then headed over to be with Cara Eth Bree and Vince and had a laugh.

Returning back to the house I curled up on our special couch by the Fire. There, even though when we are apart the house can feel so lonely, I felt close to him. While I laid there I chatted to a friend who explained that words I had used in my journal helped her with words she struggled to say to her partner. I am both honoured and amazed by such.

When I write my entries I do so from a personal level and always hope I will help some-one somewhere and it has happened a few times and every time shocks me

So as I head to bed with a slightly heavy heart craving the touch and sound of my Owner I am also smiling and somewhat soothed.

It can be hard being a submissive sometimes and scary too when you put all your trust into one person completely. Pain can easily be felt but at the same time be cured with such ease, would I swap it? Hell No!

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment