Tuesday 13 September 2011

8 weeks to go!

With respect to my Owner,



What more can I say? In 8 weeks time I will be about 13 hours away from being in my Owner's arms once more....the excitement is building! As I look at that picture all I can think is just how quickly a year passes even when it seemed at the beginning like it would take forever....of course I am under no illusion that the precious time we will have together will go even faster and be over before we know it, but, I don't want to think of that

Before my Owner I never looked beyond the here and now or no further that what seemed appropriate now I dare to dream, I dare to hope because I am his and I am owned, loved protected, wanted and needed. Nothing is more powerful than that, nothing can feel as complete as that. Happiness is what you make of it and for me Happy doesn't even cover how I feel, Elated seems more fitting! Yet I remember that I could not feel this way without my Owner. 

Being a submissive is a wonderful thing as long as you have an Owner who understands you on every level, who can build up your confidence and give you the command and control that you crave to keep you wanting more at all times and to strive to make them proud always whether together or apart! 

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364 

No comments:

Post a Comment