Sunday 18 September 2011

200th post...Certain moments can last a lifetime...

With respect to my Owner,

So it struck me that this is indeed my 200th post since I started my blog! Yay and what better way to share it with you than to talk about something close to my heart....

Maui is somewhere we love to be when the need arises to drive each other wild with love, need, desire and passion.

Tonight after we had both teased each other with others and made each other Growl and Purr in pure satisfaction we had time to be with each other, to enjoy ourselves and be closer than ever before. These moments are precious and are moments that stay with you always even in the dark moments when you can't be together or other things conspire against you for whatever reason.

These moments are what I call lifetime moments, they live on in the heart and mind well after the rest have long been forgotten, changed or labeled and put into boxes in the brain.

I have many of these lifetime moments with my Owner and I know I will have many more to come in either world, but right now as I head to my lonely bed in the RL world my mind drifts back to tonight's closeness in the SL world and I don't feel so lonely anymore.

No matter how far apart we are from each other we are always together at one another's side.

7 and a half weeks really can't come soon enough

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment