Sunday 28 August 2011

Growing up too quickly and exciting news.......

With respect to my Owner,

We have 4 beautiful gorgeous amazing children. Let me take you through them.

Edson and Malin....our twin boys and our first born, Edson is the eldest and was born 9 minutes before his brother. We are very proud of our 2 eldest Princes who have grown into well adjusted little boys. They are very much like their father in many ways. Edson is more outgoing and likes to make his presence felt, on the other hand Malin is a softie, very quiet and clever. We have high hopes that these 2 will make great warriors of Land or Sea when they grow up.

Our wedding night
Laci.....out little Princess. She is a Daddy's girl the majority of the time but when not well it's me she races to for cuddles. Cute and loving she has a caring nature and loves animals as our Cat and Dog will confirm. I personally would love her to follow in my footsteps and become a Physician in any field she likes and she has the brains for it. She is also a quick learner and is good with her hands. I am sure in whatever she does we will be proud.

Legion....the baby of the family our baby Prince. Well now his character is still developing and I have no idea if he will be a warrior like his brothers. He is much more of a lonely but happy child. He likes to entertain himself and take things apart to see how they work. I can't tell you how many toys he has ruined doing that but he has also been learning to put them back together as his gets older so maybe he will be a creator or designer of some sort.

All 4 of our kids love the Camera and seem to have an eye for pictures but I suppose when you have parents who take pictures all the time its bound to rub off!

So you may all be wondering why I am telling you all this....well it's simple really....all 4 of my children are at Warrior and Private School now the Summer has ended. The eldest 2 have already been going part time but now all 4 can go together they will be in boarding. The twins at Warrior school and the other 2 together at Private School.

Which means for the first time since we got together our Nursery is about to empty. No more cries filling the air. No more Kids climbing into our bed in the early hours wanting snuggles. Odin and I will have the house to ourselves and the animals will get a rest. We could turn the Nursery into a games room or something, I mean the possibilities are endless. Odin and I were just getting used to this news before we got married and had been planning all sorts for our house. maybe we would get something smaller...or bigger?

Isn't new life just beautiful?

Actually none of that is going to happen because well we have news....we are expecting again. Yes that's right we had decided not to extend the family that we wanted to see them grow up and enjoy that but you know Odin and I are happiest when we have children around us. So we are doing it all over again...Parents once more and we couldn't be happier. I think the picture here says it all!

I forgot how much the body changes when your pregnant and as I enter week 9 clothes already feel tight, I also forgot how ill and tired you can feel but every cloud has a silver lining because I forgot how much my Owner enjoys me like this too....chuckles...and this time things are so much more relaxed. We have been here before and we are ready.

We are already discussing names but it will be weeks before we know what we are having and whatever we have, we will be happy so long as they are healthy! We haven't told the kids yet we will save that for when we know what we are having. Although not official we think they will be due around Christmas or New Year or something like that. Which is funny because Edson and Malin were new year babies too! Oh and I guess this means that Legion is not the baby of the family any more either!

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What thrilling news for your wonderful family! Our best wishes to all of you!
    Love,
    Master Marvin and His lacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Awww Thank you Master Marvin and Lacey, we are indeed very thrilled and can't wait to add new additions to the family, wait till you see the Nursery" chuckles softly as she heads of humming to herself

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you, Sel... a honeymoon baby is such a romantic way to expand the family! And that nursery is darling, can't wait to come babysit. :)

    ReplyDelete