Saturday 10 September 2011

Control and command

With respect to my Owner,

A few nights ago I was speaking to my Owner and I told him something. I told him how I needed to have him back in control, how I felt that maybe just maybe I had to much freedom and was feeling a little lost. Not in us as a couple or in him as my Owner but as in me as a submissive. My Owner knew just how to solve that he issued me a command and then took control and suddenly any fears of loosing my way have vanished. Suddenly I feel like the submissive that I know I am and that he knows I am.

Sometimes in life we all loose our way it's the love and support of others that brings us the peace that we need, it's the strength of having a strong Owner, Master, Mistress or Dominant that grounds us when for some reason we panic. I panic, often, I am human and my mind works overtime and yet my Owner knows how to sooth that, how to take control and make me feel safe loved and protected. We have an amazing relationship and it can only get better.

I am proud to be his collared submissive and always will be

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment