Tuesday 27 September 2011

Personality Tests with Cara

With respect to my Owner,

So Cara got me started on a couple of personality tests, which means I owe this blog to Cara and this is what I found out about myself!

OK so the 1st test was 'The Big Five Personality

Openness to Experience/Intellect - You typically don't seek out new experiences.
Conscientiousness -  You are well-organized, and are reliable.
Extraversion - You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others.
Agreeableness - You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive.
Neuroticism - You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.


My results
Well I think this does explain a few things about me that I kind of already new and surprised me with other's. I kn ow that the Openness to new Experiences has changed a lot over the last couple of years but the rest is pretty much spot on.

So Cara made me take another test the results of which nearly made me fall off my chair....




Qualitative analysis of your type formula

 You are:
  • slightly expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
So what does this mean.... well lets just say....read this....
Personality for an ENFJ type

I think that really says it all pretty much....so thank you Cara!

Take your own tests....

The big Five
Human Metrics

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

3 comments:

  1. Kinda spooky, huh? Mine was so right on, it nearly freaked me out. Helped me see a lot about myself though. ISTJ, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmhmm and to think my Owner is a ISTJ too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Just grins and shakes her head* Really not that hard to see if you look. You're both so silly.

    ReplyDelete