Monday 6 December 2010

Submission - my thoughts

With respect to my Owner,

Wikipedia definition of 'Submission' - the act or state of deference or acquiescence to a stronger power. It may refer to:
  • Submission (emotion)
Submission to me means more than just emotions it's giving myself entirely to one person....creating unique unbreakable bonds....trusting the other person 100%....putting love, honestly, respect and trust above all other emotions....surrendering to that person the one that controls and commands you without fear or hesitation in any and every situation that you come across together or apart.

See my life has changed a lot....from the day I met my Owner this need to submit has been in the background eating away at me slowly until finally I realised that it is a desire and need that I must fulfil. As we have become closer he has watched how I give myself to him and has grown to love how this act makes him feel. Many a time have my Owner and I discussed our desires and this particular one of late has been the one that keeps coming up. It has become stronger with each passing day and I have been trying to understand it and gain insight into it. On my quest to do so I have spoken to a few people on their understanding of submission and tried to understand what it is that makes me tick...what it is that makes me submit to my man in the way that I do and I have come to the conclusion that it is partly because of the following:

I am not a religious person as such, some weeks I attend church and gives thanks, (maybe I don't do it often enough), if and when I feel the need to do so, (I figure he upstairs and I have an understanding...he can see what I do on a daily basis and if he was unhappy I am sure he could tell me...why travel to his house each week to give thanks when you can thank him anywhere?), however that aside one thing has struck me and your either see it my way or not (I am not here to force my opinion on you) we all know how according to religion the world was made and how all people evolved from Adam and Eve some say that Adam was the one in charge as he was created first and ultimately Man is the more dominant life form and others say that Eve and Women are more dominant as she was made after him from his rib as a correction to what God had done wrong when he created Adam....personally I have no opinion on this I find the whole story hard to swallow but I do know one thing that slowly I am learning that as a woman I still hold men as the stronger sex in my life regardless of my beliefs.

Don't get me wrong I am not weak I am a strong willed person, I have always believed in equality of women and my job role means that I do actually work in a male orientated environment (I am the only woman in the company I work for) however with that it does mean that I have to ooze control and take command over various situations all day everyday in my work life. Outside of work I crave the control of some-one else to give me a break from having to decide everything. I want to know and feel that some-one else is looking out for my best interests on a daily basis. I want to follow the command of another to shelter me from the worlds demands that I have to deal with everyday...I need direction, love, honesty, protection, trust and satisfaction.

This is where Submission comes in....with my Owner controlling over me, commanding me and loving me as he does I am able to surrender myself to him and let him guide and protect me. There is a certain amount of comfort that comes from knowing that he is there whenever I need him. With him in control I feel the security of our relationship wrap around us like a security blanket....it makes me tingle in delight and smile....his collar around my neck means that he is close at all times no matter the distance and when situations overwhelm me it is there to remind me that he will guide me and offer me the support that I need.

He spotted this need in me long before I knew it existed or at least recognised it....slowly he and I have built up this Owner/owned relationship and he is now taking more control of me and is starting to test my limits in response to my submission as our relationship deepens and this part of us now becomes the major force behind us as a couple. Yes we love each other just as all couples do and have a 'Vanilla' relationship that forms the basis of us as a couple, I support him in everything he does not just regarding me but in life in general and when needed give my opinion, I am hear to listen to him to love him, to be his partner and around those that would not agree with or understand our Owner/owned relationship we behave just as any couple would but together with others of like minds and behind closed doors we both have a need to submit and control each other in our perspective roles. We are both aware that this need and desire will only increase over time and are both fully prepared to do so.

So for me Submission is all about the 2 of us, its me putting my life in the hands of another, it is me finding my place in the world, confirming where I belong and being able to give the man I love the most amazing and unique gift of all...me, all of me, no barriers, no hiding....I am able to be with him the person I am under the outside shell that the rest of the world normally sees.

signed his submissive owned

2 comments:

  1. if every submissive in SL could read your words, and every Dominant could understand them, you would have just made this world a far better place. That was beautifully written, and beautifully true....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blushes thank you Jenny...that means a lot to me

    ReplyDelete